Friday, December 10, 2010

Cookie Decorating

It's Christmas time and that means cut out Cookies. I found Krusteaz Sugar Cookie Mix this year. It has made my cookie baking go so much better. You don't have to chill the dough and it rolls out beautifully. Today, the boys and I decorated most of the cookies - I forgot to buy another bag of powdered sugar and we ran out of frosting. Opps!  Micah and Bryce were thrilled to be able to decorate cookies, so Matthew had to join them too. Matthew wasn't so sure at first as he knew the cookies weren't safe for him, but in the end he had fun and was able to participate with us. I am so happy to be able to have fun with my boys and creating great family traditions. We ended up with 3 cookie sheets of decorated cookies with more to be done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment