Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Camping Father's Day Weekend

Hidden Bluffs Campgound was a fun place to visit for Father's Day weekend. We normally go to state parks so a private campground was a fun and different camping trip.  The boys loved swimming, playing mini golf and all of the planned activities.

I think the highlight was the father son relays. It was fun to watch Derek do wheel barrel, piggy back, and horsy races with all the boys. The boys all wanted to run and the dads were all laughing but willingly participate in all the races.

We also really enjoyed using our camper for the second time. Derek and I think one of the best features is the air conditioner. This allowed us to be able to relax and sleep in comfortable temps. I enjoyed taking pictures of the boys sleeping. I don't get to see them sleep often so I took full advatage while I had the opportunity.


Bryce and Matthew had fun eating lunch in Lucy's portable kennel.
The boys heading out for a hike on Father's Day. It was a gorgeous day out.

We managed to get a family picture at the overlook.

Matthew enjoyed the oppurtunity to walk Lucy. She really is his dog, they love each other.






No comments:

Post a Comment