Wednesday, June 8, 2011

103 Degrees in June

I think everyone will agree, yesterday was hot.  To beat the heat and boredom of being stuck inside all day, the boys and I headed to Lake Elmo for the morning. Spending 3 hours in the sand and the water was wonderful. We would have stayed longer if I had thought far enough ahead to bring a lunch. The boys had a blast making a sand castle and playing in the water.


Everyone started out with hats on, but as the water called the hats were set to the side.


Matthew being cute and continually changing activities.


The boys played so well together. I pray that they will become more than brothers and will become life long best friends.


Crazy hippo games and the few times I was able to capture the underwater duo.

I don't wish for hundred degree days I do hope that it will be warm enough to spend more days at the beach this summer. We all had fun.

1 comment:

  1. Those boys are wearing my hats!!!

    I do hope for beach days this year too. Last year either wasn't very good for beach days or we just didn't do it much.

    ReplyDelete