Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today there is Sun - Waiting for the Warmth to Follow

Snow and more snow.  Yesterday, I was wishing for spring so the boys could go out and play. I am not finding the work of getting winter stuff on worth it for the small amount of time they spend outside. I am tired of the jackets, hats and all the extra stuff in my kitchen. Oh, spring is coming but it is so far away. Days are getting longer and that is helping. I know these mounds of snow will melt and we will be able to go out and play without the jackets.  For today, I will enjoy the new white blanket that has fallen across the ground with the beautiful sun shining. We will go swimming at the YMCA and dream of the days that we will go to the outdoor pool. 

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog through the WTM forum. I liked what I saw. I will be following you.

    ReplyDelete