Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Glimpse of the Future

It has been an interesting week. Bryce is going to VBS at St. Luke's this week. VBS runs from 9-2 every day. Yesterday, Micah also went to Time with Tina which started at 2. Needless to say I feel like I have been the "Mom Taxi" this week. I know the amount of running I have been doing is not any where close to what other moms do but it is new to our family. I am not looking forward to the days where the boys are doing different things. I like having them all together. I like being together as a family. I think the boys enjoy being together too. It has been a very different week having Bryce missing from our daily activities. This is both a good thing and a wierd thing. Micah and Matthew have found new and different ways to play together. They have been learning that Bryce is not needed to orchestra thier play. Yet, it is weird when one is missing. Overall, it has been a great week and a great experience for Bryce. I am excited for Matthew and Micah to be able to go to VBS for 3 days next week. Then it will be just Bryce and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment